1. Main features
21 / J23 electric presses are widely used in the stamping and forming of electronics, communications, computers, household appliances, furniture, transportation, (automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles) hardware parts, etc.
1. J23 series open eccentric press is a general-purpose press, suitable for cold stamping processes such as forming, blanking, stamping and bending.
2. C-frame cast body with maximum rigidity and minimum deflection to ensure accurate parts and long service life. The fuselage can be tilted, with high rigidity and small deformation. Thick plates and large chromatographic columns provide you with a stable platform to meet your demanding application needs.
3. The machine uses a rigid rotating bonded clutch with firm support. The clutch can be continuously stroked for mass production.
4. The crankshaft is made of special alloy steel, with high processing accuracy, and is installed in a bronze bushing, with stable operation, long life and high precision.
5. The flywheel of suitable size is made of high-quality cast iron, which is used to store and release enough energy for pressing operation, and is properly balanced to ensure smooth operation.
6. The gears are cast steel or made. The gear teeth are produced by a precision hobbing machine.
7. The machine has two-hand button and foot switch control device: anti-tension, anti-repetitive control and ring protection device; conforms to OSHA. 8. Protective fences and safety interlocks can ensure safe operation. Equipped with a removable one-handed pedal switch, easy to operate.